Tuesday, April 10, 2012

my Liana's 1st Birthday

So as many of you know my daughter Liana turned "1" last month. I can't even begin to explain how hectic having to plan a birthday party was. But since she's our only daughter we had to give her the best or at least we tried. For a couple of months my husband (Saia) and I were contemplating on a theme and came up with an M&M candy theme, fat? yeah I think so! As hard as it was trying to find decorations we were so glad that we have some very talented friends. We thank everyone who helped us celebrate our baby girls special day for it couldn't have happened without you guys. Here are some pictures from her 1st birthday:

Liana's Birthday Cake/Cupcakes
(Thanks to Aunty Effie Young)

Liana's Table along with Gift bags & Centerpieces
(Thanks to Aunty TinaTriece& Uncle Freddie
& Aunties Charity, Amy, & Tiana Maulupe)

The Birthday Girl & Her Daddy!

Liana & Her Papa & Gma w/ Uncle Tony (in black)

No comments:

Post a Comment