Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Samoa

On the 22nd of March my husband as well as his mother was able to fly to American Samoa for his Uncle Faulalo Moli's funeral services although they were there for such uncertain circumstances my hubby could not stop talking about how much fun he had especially being with his family. He learned so much during the Fa'alavelave and even said that compared to Fa'alavelave's here in the states it's extremely different, which of course is totally understandable seeing as how that is the place of origin for our cultural well-being. Anyways, besides being there for the funeral my husband was able to travel around the island and visit some of his families in Leone (Siaumau) and Fagatogo (Tiumalu). My hubby and my mnl were also able to do alot of shopping which resulted in me getting a bunch of stuff from Samoa, which I am so thankful for. But, enough of the jibber jabber here's some photos of the stuff I got:


No comments:

Post a Comment